Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Espresso Break Goes Paperback!


Thanks again to everyone for reading my blog!  I'm excited to announce the paperback publication of The Espresso Break: Tours and Nooks of Naples, Italy and Beyond, available on Amazon.com and coming soon to other on-line outlets.

Again, thanks to everyone for reading, for commenting, and for all the interesting information you've handed me in the past.  I would love to hear more from you on my new Naples travel website Naples (Napoli) Guide. Feel free to contribute posts, ideas for Naples travel, or comment there.

Un caro abbracio,
Barbara

3 comments:

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

I have been sent a copy for review and am really looking forward to being able to feature this book on both my Book Review Blog and News From Italy.
Thanks for this opportunity Barabara and in answer to your question, no as I think the Walnut digestivo tastes like a medicine!

Barbara said...

Thanks Linda!!! LOL! You are right, Walnut digestive does indeed taste like medicine. Good when you have colds. :)

Kasper Christiansen said...

Great to see Barbara, congratulations!!