Friday, August 3, 2012

The Espresso Break: The Ebook


The Espresso Break is now available as an Ebook. You can download your copy here.

Thanks again to everyone for reading and commenting on this blog. I have transferred all my posts to a new Naples travel website Naples (Napoli) Guide. Feel free to contribute posts, ideas for Naples travel, or comment there. I will be hosting some free giveaways and contests, so do take a look.

Also, the paperback is now available internationally through Amazon.com as well as other on-line outlets.

It's summer, which means time for travel! If you plan to do some wandering of the European continent and beyond, check out some of my recommendations at Matador.

Finally, I'm hard at work on a political thriller novel and hope you might be interested in reading more about it as the publication date gets closer.

Un caro abbracio,
Barbara

No comments: