1) The Forum: Granary with pottery and plaster casts.
The Temple of Apollo is the oldest in Pompeii, dating back to the 6th century B.C.
2) Via Dell'Abbondanza: The liveliest street in Pompeii, the streets were high because they were filled with garbage.
3) The Brothel: Bedrooms are broad slabs for sleeping. The frescoes show many different sexual positions.
6) Thermopolium of Vetutius Placidus: This thermopolium looked out onto the street and had benches as well as dolia (terracotta receptacles) that contained food.
7) House of the Ceii. A large hunting scene with Egyptian themes.
8) House of Octavius Quartio:
9) House of Venus: A tacky Venus fresco.
10) The Amphitheater:
11) Via dei Sepolcri: Ex-slave Publius Vesonius Phileros lies beside his ex-owner Vesonia and his ex-friend.